UK Hydrographic Office is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Taunton: Provision of ID Verification Services|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||UK Hydrographic Office|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The aim of this requirement is to provide the UKHO with a comprehensive, flexible and easy to use UK web hosted document management verification tool. It is anticipated there will be 10 users comprising of 2 system administrators and 8 general users. An estimated 1000 ID checks will be required per year and the checks shall be at different ID levels which are detailed in the RFQ document.|
Please note that the deadline for response to this opportunity has passed. However, you can still register or log-into the Delta eSourcing solution to prepare your Supplier Profile for future opportunities.
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Taunton: Provision of ID Verification Services
2. Awarding Authority:
The United Kingdom Hydrographic Office
Admiralty Way, Taunton, TA1 2DN, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)1823 443280, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Kevin Dicker
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Data-processing services. The aim of this requirement is to provide the UKHO with a comprehensive, flexible and easy to use UK web hosted document management verification tool. It is anticipated there will be 10 users comprising of 2 system administrators and 8 general users.
An estimated 1000 ID checks will be required per year and the checks shall be at different ID levels which are detailed in the RFQ document.
5. CPV Codes:
72310000 - Data-processing services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK23 - Somerset
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Somerset,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 11/09/2018 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2018
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no