GB-Taunton: Secure Code Training Platform
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Taunton: Secure Code Training Platform
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Hydrographic Office
Admiralty Way, Taunton, TA1 2DN, United Kingdom
Tel. 01823 484066, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jes Juett, Attn: Procurement Team
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Tenderers are invited to tender for the Authority’s Requirements of a training platform to provide security skills to UKHO software developers and testers. The Authority’s Requirements are more fully described in Section 3.
The Contract is expected to be for 1 year from March 2022 to March 2023. However, the Authority reserves the right to extend this by a further 12 months.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK23 - Somerset
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Somerset,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 25/03/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
UK Hydrographic Office, Admiralty Way
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 04/04/2022
Period of Work End date: 03/04/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no