GB-Taunton: Production and supply of NP133A and NP133C - folders and inserts
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Taunton: Production and supply of NP133A and NP133C - folders and inserts
2. Awarding Authority:
The United Kingdom Hydrographic Office
Admiralty Way, Taunton, TA1 2DN, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)1823 443280, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Kevin Dicker, Attn: Kevin Dicker
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Printing and related services. Paper or paperboard registers, account books, binders, forms and other articles of printed stationery. Tenderers are invited to submit a quote for the Authority’s Requirements of the provision of
A4 ring binders and A4 sized printed insert components for two product lines:
NP133A Paper Chart Maintenance
NP133C ENC Maintenance Record
Totalling 4 products, a cover and insert for each, supplied as separate components.
5. CPV Codes:
79800000 - Printing and related services.
22800000 - Paper or paperboard registers, account books, binders, forms and other articles of printed stationery.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK23 - Somerset
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Somerset,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/02/2022 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no