GB-Taunton: Archive Collection Solution -
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Taunton: Archive Collection Solution -
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Hydrographic Office
Admiralty Way, Taunton, TA1 2DN, United Kingdom
Tel. 01823 483655, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/uk-hydrographic-office
Contact: Chris Moore, Attn: Procurement Team
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Industry specific software package. The UKHO Archive is seeking to procure a cloud-based collections management solution / service to improve intellectual control over the collections, manage the collections in line with archival best practice standards and to improve and promote public access to the collections. The contract is expected to be for a period of 5 years.
5. CPV Codes:
48100000 - Industry specific software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK23 - Somerset
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Somerset,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/05/2021 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 21/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 20/06/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no