GB-Taunton: IC-ENC S100 Licensing Model
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Taunton: IC-ENC S100 Licensing Model
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Hydrographic Office
Admiralty Way, Taunton, TA1 2DN, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)1823 484161, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Tara Stone
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Technical testing, analysis and consultancy services. Systems and technical consultancy services. Business analysis consultancy services. Research and development services and related consultancy services. Development consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Safety consultancy services. The overall objective for IC-ENC is to develop the new S100-era distribution model using best practice Intellectual Property Management and Digital Data Rights Management. This licensing model will need to achieve ‘rules’ that are considered best practice amongst the maritime industry and at the same time robust enough to satisfy the IC-ENC member HO requirements that their data is protected in terms of integrity, security and financially.
5. CPV Codes:
71600000 - Technical testing, analysis and consultancy services.
72220000 - Systems and technical consultancy services.
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73220000 - Development consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79417000 - Safety consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK23 - Somerset
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Somerset,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 26/03/2021 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 20/04/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no