GB-Taunton: UKHO Asbestos removal and demolition
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Taunton: UKHO Asbestos removal and demolition
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Hydrographic Office
Admiralty Way, Taunton, TA1 2DN, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)1823 443280, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Gareth Jones
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Demolition, site preparation and clearance work. The Authority is seeking to make a Professional Services appointment for Asbestos Removal and Demolition Services.
The requirement is to remove asbestos and to demolish from site all identified superstructures (including finishes, fittings and services installations), below ground features/structures (including foundations, ground floor slabs, basement retaining walls, redundant drainage and site ductwork) and roads/infrastructure (except the new proposed site entrance). In essence, clear the demolition site area of all features, not marked as being retained, such that a clear, level brownfield site is achieved.
5. CPV Codes:
45111000 - Demolition, site preparation and clearance work.
6. NUTS Codes :
IE053 - South-West
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: South-West,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category F: 1M to 5M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 21/08/2020 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 02/11/2020
Period of Work End date: 01/11/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no