GB-Bridgwater: Servicing and Maintenance of Mechanical Handling Equipment
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Bridgwater: Servicing and Maintenance of Mechanical Handling Equipment
2. Awarding Authority:
The United Kingdom Hydrographic Office
Admiralty Way, Taunton, TA1 2DN, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)1823 443280, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Kevin Dicker
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Mechanical handling equipment. The Authority has a range of 17 items of Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) of various makes and models (a combination of static and mobile units as well as electric and diesel power) which require 6 month & 12 month servicing as well as appropriate maintenance and certification. The Authority’s Requirements are to provide annual inspections and regular servicing of its items of MHE and to carry out repairs on request thereby maintaining the MHE fleet of equipment to ensure it retains full functionality and is safe in operation.
5. CPV Codes:
42418500 - Mechanical handling equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK23 - Somerset
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Somerset,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/04/2019 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2019
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no