GB-Taunton: Safety Engineering Expertise 2019
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Taunton: Safety Engineering Expertise 2019
2. Awarding Authority:
UK Hydrographic Office
Admiralty Way, Taunton, TA1 2DN, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 (0)1823 484161, Email: Tara.Stone@ukho.gov.uk
Attn: Tara Stone
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Safety consultancy services. Safety Engineering Expertise - To provide the UKHO Management Team with ongoing support with the management of the SMS and Safety Cases.
5. CPV Codes:
79417000 - Safety consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKK23 - Somerset
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Somerset,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 28/02/2019 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2019
Period of Work End date: 30/09/2019
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no